Mobile Massage, Yoga & Beauty
Noosa mobile massage specialist. We come to you.
Massage therapy, yoga sessions and beauty treatments.
Catering to individuals, couples, weddings, holidays, private or corporate events.
Gift vouchers, health fund rebates, group discounts
Go on - give us a call - you deserve it !
Our therapists are highly qualified, professionals that come to you.
- Remedialis the systematic assessment and treatment of the muscles, tendons, ligaments and connective tissues of the body to assist in rehabilitation, pain and injury management.
- Deep Tissueis a type of massage aimed at the deeper tissue structures of the muscle and fascia, also called connective tissue. Deep tissue massage uses many of the same movements and techniques as Swedish massage, but the pressure will generally be more intense.
- Sportsis a form of bodywork geared toward participants in athletics. It is used to help prevent injuries, to prepare the body for athletic activity and maintain it in optimal condition, and to help athletes recover from workouts and injuries.
- Relaxationis a gentle Swedish massage that uses smooth, gliding strokes to help you relax. The massage therapist will move at a slower pace and use lighter pressure.
- Pregnancyis therapeutic bodywork that focuses on the special needs of the mother-to-be as her body goes through the dramatic changes of pregnancy. It enhances the function of muscles and joints, improves circulation and general body tone, and relieves mental and physical fatigue.
- Couplesis a popular service where two people are massaged in the same room, at the same time, by two different therapists. The couple can be a husband and wife, girlfriend and boyfriend, same-sex partners, moms and daughters, or best friends.
- Kahunais a therapeutic massage technique based on the teachings and practices of the ancient Hawaiian Kahunas. In the language of native Hawaiians, "huna" means "secret knowledge" and a master practitioner of any of the huna arts is known as a "kahuna."
- Zen Thai Shiatsupractitioners believe that an energy called ki flows through a network of meridians in the body. Shiatsu is a form of Japanese bodywork based on the theoretical framework of traditional Chinese medicine. In the Japanese language, shiatsu means "finger pressure".
We provide all you need to relax and enjoy the experience. The team at Balancenoosa will help you to relax and unwind the tired or aching muscles in your body.
Enjoy a Yoga session with our
experienced level II instructor.
- Private Tuitionis a personalised Yoga session designed around your level of ability. Our Yoga instructor will create a Vinyasa Flow for aerobic cardio strength and fitness or a Long Slow Deep restorative sequence for inner peace and relaxation.
- Corporate Team Buildingis a great way to bond and relax from the stresses of modern workplace environments. Our groups sessions focus on relaxation, team building and fun.
- Pre Wedding Sessionsare an excellect way to settle the nerves before your big event. Yoga is more than a series of exercises (asanas) but is a whole way of looking at life. Yoga philosophy combined with a restorative relaxation flow will prepare you for the journey you are embarking on.
- Studio Classeswith our level II instructor "Adrienne" are held at the Yoga Circle or Noosa Springs Spa and Fitness (see time table for details)
- Yoga in the Parkis held in some of Noosa's many beautiful hidden gems. Having lived in Noosa for 30 years gives us the edge of local knowledge
- In Your Accommodationis a popular service where your session is held right where you are staying. Our instructor will bring everything you or your group need to make a thouroughly enjoyable experience even if you've never done yoga before.
- Beginners to AdvancedNo matter what your Yoga experience level is, Adrienne is one of Noosa's most experienced Yoga instructors with over 23 years teaching. She will adapt the session especially for your group.
We provide yoga mats, props and music for your session. A yoga session will increase flexibility and blood flow and renew your sense of peace and wellbeing.
Be pampered with luxurious in-house or studio beauty treatments.
- Facialsis a luxurious clay mask, head and neck massage then a deep moisture treatment using the natural products of the SAYA skincare range, once your mask is removed. You can choose a half hour or whole hour for your pamper session
- Manicuresis a cosmetic beauty treatment for the fingernails and hands, performed at home or in a nail salon. A manicure consists of filing and shaping of the free edge, pushing (with a cuticle pusher) and clipping (with cuticle nippers) any nonliving tissue (limited to cuticle and hangnails), treatments, massage of the hand, and the application of fingernail polish.
- Pedicuresis a cosmetic beauty treatment for the toe nails and feet, performed at home or in a nail salon. A pedicure consists of filing and shaping of the free edge, pushing (with a cuticle pusher) and clipping (with cuticle nippers) any nonliving tissue (limited to cuticle and hangnails), treatments, massage of the feet, and the application of nail polish.
- Bridal Partiesare our pleasure. You and your bridesmaids sit back and enjoy the pampering and bubbles while our team of therapists treat your group to a luxurious pre wedding glamour session.
- Pamper Partiesare so much fun. Our therapist bring everything to make your girls (or boys) weekend away a memorable and special occasion. Your group can have a combination of any of our services.
- Studio Appointmentsso if you need a break from the hum drum of life, Pop in to our beauty rooms for your treatment and relax.
- Group Discountsare available to pre booked sessions for groups, clubs and corporate teams. Enquire about special prices when you call or email via our contact page.
We provide the natural luxurious products for your session. Combination packages can be arranged to ensure you feel like you have been pampered in a day spa.